Health Care Professionals Resource Center
Thank you for visiting our Health Care Professionals Resource Center! We provide cutting-edge educational and legal support to professional health care providers in our community. If you are a nursing home administrator, social worker, hospital discharge planner or in a related industry, we can help simplify the complicated area of Estate Planning, Elder Law and Medicaid Planning for your residents or patients. Below is a listing of free information and services available exclusively to our professional health care providers.
Free Information and Services Available for You!
- FREE Elder Law Guides and Reports
- Ask us a Question! If you have questions about Estate Planning, Elder Law planning or Medicaid Qualification, please contact us today! We’re happy to help!
- Request instant access to our FREE members only online resource area, which includes Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets information
- FREE Estate Planning and Elder Law Medicaid Planning Seminars
- Request a FREE in-house Educational Seminar for Your Residents or Patients
- Request a Continuing Education Program for Yourself or Your Staff
- Onsite Legal Form Preparation for: Property Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives and HIPAA Release Forms (contact us for pricing)
- Resource Page for Government Agencies, Health & Medical Organizations, Legal Resources and Other Organizations
An added bonus for requesting any Guide or Report today!
You will also receive FREE instant access to our members only online resource area on our website, which includes the Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets Guide, an invaluable resource for professionals and families to determine whether they qualify for financial assistance for their long-term care. You’ll learn the steps they should be taking right now to pay for their care and protect their eligibility.